Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday

 I have had a super quilty week! I finished projects, started projects and went to a fabric shop sale with a friend.

Finished:
Emerald Selvage Spiderweb. Read more about it here!




Low Volume Mini. Inspiration to completion in 4 hours!


New:  As if one low volume project was not enough for one week, here's another! I kept looking at the remaining low volume charms trying to decide how to use them up. The Bright Hopes block came to mind (although I didn't know that was its name).  The top came together so quickly! It is 36" square right now. Border or no border? I hope to have it quilted soon and get back to the UFO pile.



In Progress:
I underestimated how tedious it would be to hand stitch the back of the binding on the raffle quilt. I can finish one side a night while watching TV, but some nights I'm just not into it. I'll get it done this week. I'm really looking forward to taking this quilt on location for a photo shoot!


On the near future list:
Fabric box tutorial
Swap Soup- quilting (backing already pieced)
Three by Three- fix borders
Friendship Star Mini - quilting

Time to link up!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Your emerald quilt is gorgeous. I love, love, love that green background. It does a great job setting off those starts. I also like your pastel bright hopes. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a feast of wonderful quilts. Your low volume is fab and your selvage quilt is gorgeous. Nice work.

Michele said...

Nice! I love the low volume pieces!

Anonymous said...

I love your new project using low volume fabrics!!! Can wait to see it finished.

Anonymous said...

Your projects are great!

Ms. C said...

Tina - what are low volume fabrics? I'm confused!!!

Carol D. said...

Same here - What are low volume fabrics?

Debbie said...

love that spiderweb!

Joanne said...

I love your Selvage Spiderweb, that green just makes it really stand out!! Just Perfect!

Laura C @ littleandlots said...

I have a spiderweb quilt and a low-volume quilt on my "list" for the near future. I came over from WIP Wednesday and am so pleased to see your lovely versions! Thanks for the inspiration. I love the springy green in that spiderweb quilt.

Beth said...

All of these are really lovely. I love the low volume quilts.