Monday, March 18, 2013

More Low Volume

 I'm playing with low volume charms again today. After finishing this mini quilt a few days ago, my friend Jessie suggested that I keep going with low volume and she would take Sugar Wave off my hands! Well, I will keep going with the LV, but I think I'll keep Sugar Wave.


The rest of the LV charms looked so sad sitting in their pile. I went browsing my PInterest boards and came across this amazing quilt by Tanya. I made a couple of smaller sample blocks, but I don't have it in me to start a new paper piecing project right now. I'm sure I'll come back to it someday.

I started thinking about what I could do with bricks (2.5" x 4.5") cut from the charms and a bright square. Yes, there is a partial seam, but it's easy. This could be it.


Thank you to Karen Griska for posting my Emerald Selvage Spiderweb on her Selvage Blog!

No comments: