Monday, March 25, 2013

Fabric Box, Eggs and Snow

 I got back to my normal family schedule this weekend, so there was not much sewing going on. I picked up Julia on Friday for her spring break. Yay! A whole week with my girl!

We were invited to her boyfriend's house to decorate eggs with his mom. We couldn't go empty-handed, so I made her this fabric box and filled it with candy. Julia picked out fabric that Barbara would like. (I promise to get the tutorial done this week!)


 We each made one Ukrainian egg using Barbara's pysanky supplies.


I'm sure you can guess which one is mine and which is Julia's!

Why is it still snowing?

Have a beautiful Holy Week!

3 comments:

StrickRatte said...

Sehr schön,
Liebe Grüße
Hannelore

Debbie said...

Love the eggs! Enjoy your girl! ;-)

Deb said...

the eggs are amazing true art. I love your fabric box too. would love to learn to make on for a quilting retreat i am going to next week thanks a zillion